- I am a molecule that is a major component of peppermint oil.
- I am a molecule that is a product of oxidation of menthol.
- I am a molecule that works similarly as menthol by relieving muscle pain and cramps.
_ E _ T H _ N E
- -I am a molecule that makes up collagen.
- I am a derived amino acid that has a unique secondary alpha amino group.
- Without me, your collagen fiber will not be strong enough.
___ ___ D ___ ___ X ___ P ___ ___ L ___ ___ ___
- I am a major compound found in rose oil.
- I am a molecule commonly used for rose perfumes.
- My odor protects plants by driving insects away.
___ ___ R ___ N ___ ___ L
I am a molecule that gives your yogurt a sour taste
I am formed from anaerobic respiration of some microorganisms such as lactobacilli
I am a molecule that causes muscle cramps
___ ___ C ___ I ___ A ___ ___ D
- I am a non-essential amino acid that is needed to dispose-off excess ammonia
- I am also produced as a by-product in urea cycle
- I assist in metabolism and energy production by transporting NADH to your mitochondria which is used to produce ATP