It is found in plants of the family Anacardiaceae.
It is an oil composed of compounds called catechols, which are produced by the plant for protection.
It is a colorless, pale yellow but turns brown/ black when oxidized.
U__ __SH__ __ L
- I am a molecule that is used for organophosphate toxicity
- I am always given with atropine as an antidote
- I contain an oxime which binds to phosphates attached to serine during pesticide toxicity
I am an all-around disinfectant
I am often found in hand sanitizers
I am used in hospitals prior to surgical operations
___ ___ O ___ R ___ P ___ ___ ___ L
- I am a molecule that is classified as an antimetabolite
- I look like uracil only that I have a fluorine atom at Carbon 5
- I am a molecule that is used to cure cancer
___ ___ U ___ ___ O ___ ___ A ___ ___ L
- I am a molecule that is a major component of peppermint oil.
- I am a molecule that is a product of oxidation of menthol.
- I am a molecule that works similarly as menthol by relieving muscle pain and cramps.