MM-003 Chemistry Molecular Student Set
Duluth Labs Set will bring to life concepts such as chirality, conformations and isomers to help you relate the physical and chemical properties of compounds to their molecular structures.
Get hands on experience with three dimensional topics covered in Organic and General Chemistry courses such as Lewis structures, Newman projections and wedge-dash diagrams. The versatile molecular set accelerates memorization by allowing you to visually create common functional groups such as ketones, aldehydes, alcohols, thiols, amines, aromatics and most other families of organic compounds.
• 22 - Hydrogen Atoms (White)
• 14 - Carbon Atoms (Black)
• 6 - Oxygen Atoms (Red)
• 4 - Nitrogen Atoms (Blue)
• 2 - Sulfur Atoms (Yellow)
• 4 - Halogen Atoms (Green)
• 1 - Phosphorus Atom (Purple)
• 1 - Metal Atom (Gray)
• 28 - Small Connectors (White)
• 30 - Medium Connectors (White)
• 12 - Long Connectors (Gray)
• 1 - Molecular Tool (For Disassembly)
• 1 - Storage Box with Four Compartments