Hydrogen Expansion Sets
Duluth Labs Hydrogen Expansion Sets allow you to expand the components of any Duluth Labs molecular set to build larger and more complex molecules for Biochemistry, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry. This set will expand your coverage for building hydroxyl, carbonyl, ketones, esters and hydrogen bonds.
The Duluth Labs EXP-011 Hydrogen Expansion Kit Includes:
- 22 one-hole hydrogen atoms
- 8 two-hole hydrogen atoms for hydrogen bonding.
- Contains 30 hydrogen bonds which can be paired with any Duluth Labs molecular set to builder larger and more complex molecules
- Includes 22 one-hole hydrogen atoms
- Includes 8 two-hole hydrogen atoms to display hydrogen bonding
- Durable, high-quality plastic bonds
- Packaged in a resealable bag for ease of storage